Lakeshore Custom Homes Oakville completely screwed us when building our home.They are completely incompotent, unprofessional and fraudulent.

Stay away from Lakeshore Custom Homes Oakville!!! BE AWARE OF THIS LOSER!!! The owner is very cunning but he has no clue what he is doing. Our house was a complete disaster.

WE had to start from scratch. This is the company that you see on TV that screws people out of their hard earned money.

He completely falsified all of his credentials and is the most despicable person we have ever met.Please warn all of your friends in the Oakville Ontario area to stay away from Lakeshore Custom Homes

Had an Experience with Lakeshore Custom Homes Oakville?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #958606

I just had my home renovated from top to bottom.The owner of the company is completely professional and knows what he is talking about.

I need to agree with Dean, do these people have the right company? Mr Scomparin saved me thousands of dollars. Respected my family including my wife and children.

It was a pleasure to have him re - build our family home.He provided the upmost professionalism.

Any chance anyone can tell me who he is working for now?

Builder name? Burger joint?

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #772802

We just completed our newly renovated home in Toronto, We used lakeshore custom Homes from oakville.Lakeshore came HIGHLY recommended by our realitor who uses this company all the time.

I was 100% satisfied with the workmanship, w the dedication. The owner was fantastic and honest he NEVER lied to us. I am not sure these people have the rght company.

This company gets a 10+ from us in Toronto.We have our beautiful home which was completed on schedule and within the budget(he even saved us$)

to Dean #779275

Hi Dean

I was considering using this company but was hoping to get in touch with you.

Can I get contact info.

Thx

Randy

to Dean Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #916041

This *** lost his company...yes thats right Mr Scomparin does not own Lakeshore custom homes.

He works under somebody else now. Maybe he lost his company because he is a FRAUD.

Stay away from him.

Just noticed another victim on Homestars about Lakeshore Custom Homes Oakville. Duped another victim out of $5000. Check out Renomark Consumer Advisory!!!!!!

Do you care to elaborate? We are considering hiring this firm for a new build.

to beverly #752177

Elaborate? Stay clear!! This company is a nightmare.

to Anonymous #893482

Leo scamparin of recently Lakeshore custom homes lost his business...he no longer is the owner and is working under someone now.